Monday, October 31, 2011

Away this week

As most of you know, Laura and I are Awana missionaries for the Golden Horseshoe area. And with that responsibility comes travel. I have been away a few nights on club visits, but this week we will be away in Vancouver visiting the Awana headquarters. We will be doing some training, visiting and having fellowship with the other Canadian missionaries. I was also invited to speak at an Awana event on Friday November 4th. So please pray for us as we leave the kids in the capable hands of my mother in law, and that I don't faint from the flight (for those of you who don't know, I reeeaaaaalllllyyyyy don't like to fly!)
As for the club at Ridgeville, Al Nickel will be the commander for the night. Have a great time at club and LORD willing we will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment