Monday, November 7, 2011

We're Back!

After an eventful and busy time away at the Canadian Awana Missionary Conference, we are glad to be home. It was a great time in Vancouver and the surrounding areas fellow-shipping with other missionaries from all around the country. We got to enjoy great teaching, great food, and the incredible sights from the west coast. The highlight would definitely have to be the Krispy Kream donut run (those of you who know what I mean know what I'm talking about!) It was a time to recharge our batteries, be encouraged, and see the global impact of this great ministry we call AWANA.
Now it's time to get back to work. I'm heading out to a mini conference to do some workshops in Oakville tonight about council time and the very thing I am doing now, blogging and the use of social media in ministry. This week also includes a number of club visits, which will take me away from our club at Ridgeville again this week. Al will again be the commander for the evening. And just so you all know, I miss you guys but LORD willing will see you all next week.
Have a great club night tomorrow, and memorize those verses!

No comments:

Post a Comment