Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great time at the conference!

We at Awana Ridgeville had an awesome time at the conference. Got to listen to pastor/author Robert J. Morgan and he was great. Though it was a long day for me with presenting 2 workshops, answering questions, and networking, it was more than rewarding. It was a real blessing to have connected with some of you who were in my workshops, even though I didn't talk to each of you who were in my workshops, I want you to know that you all were a real encouragement to me, and I hope I have in some way blessed you.
LORD willing I will get to connect with some of you when I accompany John Froom on our club visits this October to December and we will get to talk some more!
As for you clubbers at Ridgeville, Don't forget that this Tuesday is Parent's night....so bring a parental unit, like mom, dad, grandparents, uncle, aunt, anyone who you feel would like to see what you are doing on Tuesday nights and who likes deserts and coffee!
See you soon, and don't forget the Commander's challenge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment