Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Awana begins TONIGHT!!!!

It's a beautiful day outside, a little windy, but a great day. All the preparations, phone calls, emails, and getting organized will now be put into play.
Awana begins TONIGHT at Ridgeville Bible Chapel. I'm pumped and excited to see all the clubbers and their families today. It's going to be an awesome year!!!
My lessons and games are ready, and all the other leaders are ready to get going......so here we go....another year of planting God's Word in the hearts of boys and girls, because "Kids matter to God."
See you tonight ar 6:15 pm for registration. Then we will have a regular club night to follow. Parents, as always, you are more than welcome to stick around and see what's going on. And a little preview, Parents night is scheduled for September 26th, so please plan to be in attendance, I'll be putting my Commanders hat aside and will be wearing my Awana Missionary hat that night and talking about Awana both locally, and globally.

1 comment:

  1. Great night!
    Blessings to all of you!
    God's word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

    ReplyDelete