Friday, September 23, 2011

Awana conference tomorrow!

Tomorrow Laura and I (as well as a few leaders from the club) will be off to Cambridge to attend the annual Awana conference. The key note speaker is pastor, author Robert J. Morgan (who's books I have in my personal library at home). I'm really excited to connect, teach and most of learn. Pray for safe travels for us and a day free from distraction as we focus on the importance of Awana in the grand plans God has for His kingdom. Especially reaching children with the loving and saving message of Jesus Christ.
And to all of you in my workshop for blogging.....HELLO (of course you will not see this until tomorrow, which when you read this will be today....which was today yesterday, but today is today.....uuummmmmm never mind.......

No comments:

Post a Comment