Thursday, June 30, 2011

Even in the valley, the Light shines bright

It's summer break for the kids....but Satan doesn't take a holiday. A lot of things are happening in the lives of the Halek's, including a great swell of support (both prayerfully and financially) for us as we are almost officially Awana Missionaries for Southwestern Ontario. But like I said, Satan doesn't take a holiday....he's at it again, trying to mess things up for us....But I take great comfort in knowing that "stronger is He that is in me than he who is in the world."1 John 4:4, and "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13).
Now I don't know much, but this much I do...I'm on the winning side, even if it feels like I'm losing.....my question to you is, are you on the winning side?
So during what has been a dark week for me, I know that the Light of the Lord penetrates and gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment