Tuesday, January 24, 2012

IT'S COMING....THE GRAND PRIX!

Tonight at Awana, we will begin selling Grand Prix cars for $3 a set. Remember that a new car must be made in order to qualify for the races this year. You can check the calendar on this blog for the exact date of the races.
Also, remember the Commanders Challenge on the left side of this webpage. So far, the blue team has completed the challenge twice and gained a foothold on the lead in points by over 2000 points. The challenge is worth a 1000 points per team. There is one for the Sparks and one for the T&T. Enjoy!
We also want to welcome back Mr. Al to T&T, Diana to Trek and Joanne to the Games after they enjoyed a brief vacation...welcome back.
Tonight is also our missionary visit from....well....ummm....me. Since I am the Awana missionary for the Golden Horseshoe, it's Ridgeville's turn to have a visit from me....though I guess it won't be too different than usual. But I will be sharing about my work with Awana and the other 21 clubs I oversee.
See you all tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment