Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school!!

So back to school time...it reminds me that Awana is beginning next week. I'm prepearing the teaching materials for the Sparks and T&T lesson time. I'm really excited and looking forward to the year. Last year, as some of you know, I had a difficult time getting motivated. That is untill some clubbers gave me some encouraging words. Who knew that God would use the very kids I was ministering to to minster to me.
Well this year, I'm psyched...and ready to rumble.
I'm looking forward to what the LORD has in store for us...though the schemes of Satan will become evident as the Word of God is presented, he doesn't stand a chance, becuase "....stronger is He (Christ) that is in me than he (Satan) who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

See you all next week...you too parents ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment